AdWords 現已改名為 Google Ads。這個新名稱更能反映我們提供的全方位廣告解決方案,範圍涵蓋搜尋聯播網、多媒體廣告聯播網和 YouTube 等平台。瞭解詳情

目前有 470 位成員在線上
目前有 470 位成員在線上
Google Ads新手入門,了解使用AdWords的成功基礎要訣,有關廣告活動、預算、廣告設定等基本帳戶操作問題都可以在這裡提問。
使用指南
star_border
回覆

no adwords staff

[ 已編輯 ]
新手 ✭
# 1
新手 ✭

I have call them many many times but no one answer on the phone
Their custom services is **bleep**, is there any other country have a better services ?

Please advise ~~

1 專家回覆verified_user

回應: no adwords staff

新手 ✭
# 2
新手 ✭
Forget to tell, no one listen to the call of the custom services is from Hong Kong, do I really need to go US ?

[ 已編輯 ]
社群站長
# 3
社群站長

Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback. May I know the time when you were making these phone calls? The service hotline is functioning from 9:30Am- 6PM (Monday - Thursday) and 9:30 AM - 4PM (Friday) You can reach out to them by emails and they will call back to you later.

Follow Us:
WeChat (账户名: 谷歌广告; ID: AdWordsOfficial)
我们在WeChat与Facebook專頁推出Q&A功能,AdWords小組會在24小時內回覆。

新手 ✭
# 4
新手 ✭
Tiff, I have call in yesterday at 5:45 pm in both Cantonese and english hotline but no one is listen there. I dont think your company in Hong Kong have any custom services at all, honestly, if you are concern about that, you can find my contact in your service and have contact me, rather than leaving a non-sense message here.
I dont think there is any person working at the hong kong office at all, that's why every magazine introducing hong kong google office with just a playground.

新手 ✭
# 5
新手 ✭
BTW, the interesting thing is .. your write your hotline close at 6:00 pm, but when I call, they say that the office is close at 5:30pm, so what kind of services you are using?
And also, I have leave my phone number in the call machine and again, no one is replying at all ... Is your company a joke ?

社群站長
# 6
社群站長
Hi Edward, thank you for your kind feedbacks again and really sorry about your experience. After checking in the system, the team cannot find any related call records during the time you have mentioned here. Also, there is no voice message function in our hotlines, so is there any possibilities that you were calling the wrong numbers? We would love to conduct further investigations to this case in order to provide you better customer service experience. Our team member will reach out to you soon and hope we could solve this issue together. Thank you very much again.
Follow Us:
WeChat (账户名: 谷歌广告; ID: AdWordsOfficial)
我们在WeChat与Facebook專頁推出Q&A功能,AdWords小組會在24小時內回覆。

新手 ✭
# 7
新手 ✭
Tiff, again, I can show you the call records ..
It is a very bad experience ...

so if anyone is thinking of getting help from google on adwords, dont waste time, no one will help you at all ..
That is the result I got