[精华帖] 给老板写了 2013 年在线营销趋势，分享在这里
- Mobile traffic climbing up fast, tablet is stable but smart phone has strong growth, yet the direct conversion is not catching up on the smart phone side. Cross-screen usage is becoming more and more common. Need to credit the channels properly to recognize “research on phone, purchase on desktop” behavior.
- Social marketing is the 2nd fastest growing channel in online marketing.
- While user behavior is more complicate and search is usually lower in the conversion funnel, search is still this biggest traffic source for most e-commerce companies in online marketing.
- After Google’s humming bird update, SEO is more content driven than ever. The old methodologies for SEO mostly faded out. At the same time, by providing semantic search result page + ads products, Google has significantly weaken the traditional organic search volume by squeezing down the organic search space in SERP.
- SEM is becoming more head heavy. Google has been emphasizing on the ads space and presentation on top 3 ranking, 4-10 receives significantly lower traffic. On the other hand, PLA is picking up the tail queries. Under this situation, the traditional portfolio bidding strategy is significantly weakened. SEM bidding management is becoming simple but overall strategy becomes more complicated because there more management requirement on different front.
- Display Ads becomes heavy on remarketing and audience targeting. Display campaigns always have the problem of being too broad thus has much lower ROAS. In the past two year, we are seeing more audience tagging technology and overall impact evaluation methodology. In certain remarketing display campaigns, we are already seeing ROAS higher than regular search campaigns, even without taking view through into consideration.
- Cross-channel marketing is becoming more applicable and main stream.
- Offline and Online marketing interaction is becoming more important and more measurable.
只有註冊使用者方能在此處新增評論。 如已註冊，請登入。 如尚未註冊，請註冊並登入。