AdWords 現已改名為 Google Ads。這個新名稱更能反映我們提供的全方位廣告解決方案,範圍涵蓋搜尋聯播網、多媒體廣告聯播網和 YouTube 等平台。瞭解詳情

目前有 414 位成員在線上
目前有 414 位成員在線上
Google購物產品使用、上傳產品以及優化等方面的訣竅分享和問答
使用指南
star_border
回覆

Can I use multi thread synchronization feed data data

新手 ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
新手 ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

My company is currently in 21 countries Google advertising promotion, each country probably has 100000 SKU, each exchange rate changes, all product information must be updated, each country about 20 minutes. So the whole data synchronization probably have to be carried out for 6 hours. I want to carry out the data synchronization of multiple threads, about 5 threads, each thread processing 4 countries, the theoretical time will be shortened to 80 minutes. But I do not know whether API Google allows me to use multiple threads to connect to the account, the feasibility of the request to confirm the program?
Thank you

1 專家回覆verified_user

回應: Can I use multi thread synchronization feed data data

解答王
# 2
解答王

For example, if a runaway client accidentally spawned thousands of threads to make concurrent AdWords API calls, AdWords API servers will notice and return a RateExceededError requesting the calling software to slow down.

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/rate-limits

There is no document about the limitation but you should receive RateExceededError request

My Blog: Stampede Lab